With the new image gallery, you will have your uploaded images in a more organized folder structure.
Many Chamaileon users, like you, asked for it, so we made it.
In this new image library, you are able to:
- See all the images uploaded to your workspace by any members in one shared place. Previously it was a separate library for each user.
- You can upload your images to folders that mirror the email’s / template’s folder structure.
- Experience an improved uploading process and screen.
We made the transition smooth, so we moved all your existing images to this new, workspace wide image library automatically.
What we did:
- Duplicated your email/template folder structure in the new image gallery.
- Organize images (and GIFs) in their specific folders automatically.
Please note that the images that are not used in any email template were deleted during this process. We previously asked you in an email that if you want to keep them, you need to upload them into templates.
Here is a screenshot of the new image gallery:
You can drop your images in the ''Drop images here'' field.
We also have new filtering options:
Note that your folders in the gallery are connected with your workspace folders. Meaning, if you want to create another folder in your image library, you need to firstly create a folder in your workspace.
If you have any questions, let me know!