The real-time editor enables real-time collaborative or live editing in the same workspace, in the same email template – at the same time by different users with the automatic and nearly instantaneous merging of their edits.
Real-time presence helps you see where your colleagues are working in the email so that you don’t create conflicts as you edit. This new feature will allow you to see changes to text and formatting as they happen will help you and your colleagues stay on the same page.
The productivity advantages for real-time editing are significant:
- no more endless changes as emails get sent to the whole team over and over
- no more miscommunications about who edited which parts of the email
- long discussions on what changes should be made
Here is how to use the real-time editor:
- When you hover over an email that you want to use in real-time editing mode, you have to choose the option ''Convert in real time''
When you have done that, you can edit the email in real-time mode.
2. Click ''Edit'' the email and then you will see which people are currently editing the same email.
You will see in the right upper hand-corner which users are editing.
When a user enters the email in the editing mode, you will see a color around the user logo in the upper right-hand corner. For example, you can see that one user has a blue color and that will be the editing color of that particular user inside the editor.
The other users will have different colors around the logo and the editor so you can differentiate which user is editing which parts of the email.
Check out our preview on how it works.
Note: This feature is available in the ''Team plan''.
Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions about this feature!
Happy real-time editing!