The dashboard helps you access all the main Chamaileon functions from one screen.
- Creating emails
- New email card look & hover options
- Storing new emails and how to find your previously made templates
- Workspace menu - Invite and manage members, billing, settings
- User settings
Here is a video tutorial video on how to navigate through the dashboard and how to use it:
We've added the option to directly choose from your workspace templates when creating new email.
New mail card look & hover options:
- You can directly View, Edit, Send Test and Export your emails when hovering on them. We've added the Duplicate and Delete buttons on the top of the card so you can access these functions easier.
- When you click on the right bottom menu, you will see other options such as: Move to, and Edit subject line/preview text.
- Publish as a template toggle on/off (you can switch it on for emails which you want to use as a template):
Template switch off
Your email now can't be used as a template when creating new emails
Template switch on
Your email can be used as a template when creating new emails, and you can access it when clicking ''New Email'', then ''Select from workspace templates''.
Storing emails and how to find your previously stored emails
You have one main workspace folder where the emails that you previously created will be stored. Create a new folder by right clicking on the menu next to it.
Projects and/or teams folder:
- When you've created a new folder, you can create more more sub-folders when right clicking on the menu next to it. There are other options: Rename, Delete, Move folder.
Workspace menu - Invite and manage members, billing, settings:
Invite & manage members
- Invite members (colleagues or clients) to your workspace by sending them an invitation
- Manage your subscriptions plans here
- Here you will find the general workspace settings
Create new workspace
- You can make a new workspace here if needed
This is only available with a premium plan.
In the top right corner you will find your user settings.
The options that you will find there are:
- Personal info
- Password change
Do you have more questions about the workspace? Please contact us via chat.